Wednesday 20 October 2010

Wee Ones Wednesday

We've been on a gorgeous break to the New Forest but more on that tomorrow..!


I ADORE this little boy's bedroom as featured in this month's Lonny. I love the pastel blue bed and the grasscloth walls. But I especially love the Paul Smith wallhanging, so much so I went exploring at The Rug Company and found these:

Ark Wallhanging by Paul Smith - £995. I heart the gorgeous illustrations and colours.

Another from the Paul Smith Collection, £995

Flamingo Wallhanging by Suzy Hoodless at a slightly cheaper £595. Would look gorgeous in this room...




 I would love the Ark or the Train for Jackson's room. Unfortunately for me, the room has sloping walls on most sides - unfortunate for me, fortunate for our bank balance!


1 comment:

Kristi said...

that is wonderful illustration for a boy. i have a train lover too.