Friday 12 July 2013

New hair - The Lob

My hair has been long for so long! Sometimes you just have to kick yourself outta that rut and I always think the perfect way to do this is by changing your hair.

So I scoured pinterest and found that the Lob is where it is at. Not too short so I look like my brother but still feels fresh. Here are a few of my favourites:







{links through here}


I have had long hair all this time as it's so thick I was told it needed to be past my shoulders because of the weight of it. So I went to my trusty hairdresser and she said it was indeed possible to have a blunt cut but slice the weight out.








Et voila! I literally feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Looks fabulous!! I so love my bob. And did you see my Ascot trial photos. You can do so much with a long bob too!