Wednesday 27 June 2012

Bargain Buy #2 - Warehouse Yellow Lace Dress

There are so many early sales on right now! I've been searching for a nice dress to where to Henley Festival next week. It's black tie so some women wear floor length gowns but I'm not really feeling that so was looking for something sophisticated but something I could also wear again.

After trying on about 100 dresses this one came home with me. It's not what I will be wearing to the 'do' but I love it and it was down from £58 to £35 so it would have been rude not to!

Warehouse have some great dresses at the moment and I must say they are much better in real life than viewed on their website so definitely one to check out.


Tomorrow I'll post the dress I found for next weeks event - another bargain! L x

No comments: