Friday 15 October 2010

Happy Friday!



Happy Friday everyone! It's been a strange old week this week, one of those weeks were you feel like you are wading through mud, busy - but not actually making progress on the big things. We made an impromptu birthday party for my father-in-law on Wednesday, have had parents evenings, assignments to finish, and so it goes on!

So I'm putting the week behind me and am I am looking forward to this weekend; out tonight with school mums for a pizza and a chat and then celebrating my husbands birthday tomorrow (it's not till Wednesday but we'll take the babysitter when we can!) Really looking forward to it as we have friends coming over to stay. I feel a hangover in the offing...!


Hope you have a fantastic one whatever you are doing! x

weheartit

No comments: