Saturday 30 October 2010

Fur Lined Snuggleness

It's getting colder and damper here and my pumps and mac aren't going to cut it for the back to school runs so I took the opportunity during half-term to seek out some new found cosiness or snuggleness as we like to say. Here is what I've come up with...



Pre-children I think I might have owned maybe one pair of flat shoes tops, no trainers. Now they are a daily essential and fleeced lined flat boots were something I had been looking for forever and I found a barginous pair at Dorothy Perkins of all places, and there was a one-day sale type thing on so I got them for £40. One happy customer indeed. The coat is from Matalan, somewhere I have never been or purchased from but I saw it featured in a magazine and it had me at hello! x

coat - matalan, boots - dorothy perkins

1 comment:

Georgy said...

Love both the coat and boots. I too have a lot of flat pairs of shoes now and am often on the hunt for great boots. Coming into warmer weather here now though so looking out fo a great pair of sandles that are comfortable and look good. G