Monday 18 October 2010

Monday Brights

I'm very excited about my new purchases for my current project - our spare room.

My mum and sister are visiting from France at the beginning of November and it is currently (as left by the previous owners!) bright bubblegum pink with a crystal pink lampshade, pink gingham curtains and a (yes, you guessed it) pink blind with pink pom poms! It also has a green carpet. I would love to take this out and burn joyously but I don't know if I will be able to get round to this as well, we'll see. I must take a before photo to give you the full picture!

Anyway, we are allowed to paint the walls as long as they are neutral colours so I'm going to paint the pink out and have just bought these gorgeous cushions from the talented Willa Skye at Etsy:



Love them and can't wait to get them! Here are a few more of my favourites from her shop...


These Schumacher fabric pillows are stunning (expensive, but stunning!). I have my eye on these for our own bedroom.




Always love greek key designs, in fact I love all the fabrics she has at her shop, decisions decisions!

Happy Monday one and all x

Willa Skye

No comments: