Saturday 25 September 2010

Lazy Weekends


I LOVE Saturday mornings, no crazy getting-ready-for-school hustle and bustle, uniform hunting, lunchbox making and rush rush rushing!

The boys still get up early but I let them play in their pjs for most of the morning while I enjoy snuggling up on the sofa with a steaming cup of tea, my laptop and cookery programme on the tv. The most enjoyable factor is that there is nowhere I need to be - bliss! Then I eventually get ready and actually have time to think about what I'm going to wear and even do my hair! Saturday mornings, I adore you x

How do you celebrate the beginning of the weekend? x

2 comments:

Georgy said...

I was reading this thinking how great this whole blog thing is, as you are just getting ready to start your Saturday and I am just having a quick look on the computer before I finish mine and go to bed. I began my day with a cup of coffee out on the deck with my husband while the kids played in the garden. We take it slow too on a Saturday. Have a fabulous day. G

Lana {lanalou style} said...

I like the sound of your Saturday morning! My Sundays are like that, minus the kids!