Thursday 23 September 2010

I'm in love...

...with this dream holiday villa in Nice...

Exterior

View


Fire Pit Area



Sitting Room (check out that view of Nice!)

One of the bedrooms


An Ensuite


One of the terraces *sigh*!


Outdoor Dining Area


View from Pool at Night
This luxury villa is located in a private and gated community in Nice and sleeps 6/7 lucky people. It has 4 bedrooms with breathtaking views of the sea from almost all rooms. Newly renovated, this villa is a heaven for outdoor living and relaxation. It includes a private and professional landscaped garden with century old olive trees, including a fire pit, a pizza oven, a BBQ area, a boule court, as well as a heated infinity pool and spa.
It is located 10 min drive to beaches, restaurant and shops. Just outside the gated community is a big recreational park with panoramic views over Nice and old olive trees everywhere and is a 5 minute drive to Nice town centre. Yes I'm sold! Not suitable for under 5's? Oh well - see you in a week kiddies! Only kidding, I'll keep on dreaming - for now... x

This villa can be found available for holiday rentals here

3 comments:

Tracey said...

I'm in. See you in two weeks kids! ha

Georgy said...

Gorgeous home and those views! I have been dreaming on being somewhere in Fracne since my last trip and am continually reading books written by people living that dream. One day! G

leanne said...

lets go tracy! Wouldn't it be lovely... Georgy, my sister and her family AND my mum and dad have all up sticks and moved to france!