Tuesday 13 July 2010

Armchair love

We have an old leather armchair in a sorry old state in storage at the moment. His cushion is well and truly battered and the leather has seen better days. So with our up coming move we've decided to send him to the upholsterer for a truly deserved makeover.

My husband has had enough of the leather and so has declared that fabric is the way to go but is leaving the actual fabric choice up to me. My problem is we don't even know where it's going to go so I have no clue what fabric to use... of course my husband (being the most impatient client in the business!) wants it all done before we move in (4 weeks!) so I'm going back to my hoard of favorites to see if I can glean some inspiration... any ideas?












Images courtesy of House of Turquoise, Desire to Inspire, Veranda, House to Home.


1 comment:

Tracey said...

Love the pink chair.