Monday 10 October 2011

Absent Without Leave

Wow I've been AOL for nearly a month! Shocking behaviour, I know and am looking forward to catching up with over due blog reading. The only excuse I have is that Mr C has been away for three weeks which left me just a tad frazzled...

I have been busy in any spare moments making up moodboards for my assignments and also for a good friend, Katy. 

Katy is married to Lee and juggles work with two small boys so she came to me asking for ideas to turn their master bedroom into a boutique hotel style haven. They both love classic, tailored style but I know Katy would also like something a bit more feminine in their testosterone fueled house! 

So I came up with two moodboards - one smart, one more romantic - and they loved them both which is great. I'm looking forward to seeing what they do and will be posting the before and after photos when they do it! x



1 comment:

Tracey said...

Like the first one best!

Your new pic is looking fabulous! x