Monday 4 July 2011

Monday Brights - Artwork by Erin Ashley and the wonders of the blogging world!

Came across this slice of gorgeousness on Pininterest...


The large central piece of art is exactly what I have been looking for for a while now...

 So I tracked it back to the stunning blog Small Studio, it's yumminess personified and I got side tracked there for a good while so if you have some time to spare I would definitely recommend checking it out pronto.
Anyway, Erika kindly gives the lowdown on her amazing gallery wall and that amazing piece of artwork is from Erin Ashley.

Of course I hopped straight on over and checked out her website and she is an extremely talented acrylic artist using amazing bright and rich colours that I just adore. Even better she sells prints overseas so now I have a print winging its way to me as we speak for my hallway. I'm on the look out for a massive gold frame now - cannot wait!

I hope you are having a Happy Monday x

No comments: