Friday 29 July 2011

Beachy Dreams...

Friday is my day of peace - the only day Jackson goes to nursery, so it is supposed to be my day of non-procrastination, organisation, course work and general getting on with everything I can't do with a two year old strapped to my legs but I seem to be just generally faffing about.

My mind keeps wondering back to Monday, when we spent the day down in dorset on the sandy beach. It was a gorgeous day and we had so much fun and now I keep thinking of how glorious it would be to have a beautiful beach house...

Bright, airy and calm, that's how I'd want my beach house. How about you?










ps - I love this display and as we live by the river, may have to take inspiration from that instead planning my beach house, unless I win the lottery this weekend...

Have a great one x

No comments: