Thursday 12 May 2011

The Wanted List

I know chevron has been around blogosphere in all shapes, sizes and guises for, like, ever but here in the UK the simple chevron soft furnishing is the rarest thing. Nowhere to be seen.

It became so serious that I embarked on a DIY pink chevron rug for my dressing room. It came out well after many hours of intensive taping and painting... and then the puppy had an 'accident' on it. No further details are needed I'm sure!

So you can imagine the big cheery grin on my face when I found a black and white chevron rug at Urban Outfitters (£65). It could go literally anywhere in my house so that is numero uno on The Wanted List!



Pretty patterns + monograms = Gorg-e-ous! 

I heart these mugs from Anthropologie (£8), only problem is hubby and I have same initials and so do the little sproglings. Well, I have to get one for my mum, one for my sister...


And finally these little friendship bracelets from Chambers & Beau at Notonthehighstreet are so cute, wouldn't they make a lovely present?



What have you got your eye on? xx

No comments: