Friday 5 November 2010

Remember Remember the 5th of November...



What a busy week! I have been reading others posts, honest but haven't had time or energy to do my own as been busy getting my house ready for family coming from France.

Tonight is Fireworks night and we celebrated that way we always do by going to Joseph's school's annual fireworks display. We had a lovely night (in the drizzle) and the barbeque and wine warmed us up!

Hope you have a good weekend and I look forward to catching up next week x

2 comments:

Naturally Carol said...

I will always remember the 5th of November...I got married 33 years ago on Guy Fawkes day in New Zealand and we let off lots of fireworks at the reception!

leanne said...

Ah that must have been beautiful! And there are no excuses to forget your anniversary!