Friday 25 June 2010

Happy Friday

Haven't been able to blog much this week - had one of those weeks where none of my 'to-do's' were done but I haven't stopped chasing my tail!
We have been looking for a new home as our current home is just too teeny tiny for us - even though we love the location so we went house hunting and have fallen in love with a gorgeous Georgian house in the most picture perfect place. The property is in demand so we have our fingers firmly crossed and are waiting for news. Meanwhile we have viewers on this place and so I am rushing around trying to make it viewing worthy while my boys are running after me with sticky fingers and muddy feet!
The house we've fallen in love with has my dream room - a dressing room!
It also have the most gorgeous garden with a rose arbour and a lovely decked terrace which is where I would put this beautiful parasol from The White Company:



Image via The White Company

3 comments:

A Room For Everyone said...

Best of luck with the house..I absolutely love Georgian architecture - the proportions are perfect in my mind. Love the image too..Have a great week..Rachaelxx

Haven and Home said...

Oh I am keeping my fingers crossed!

leanne said...

thanks ladies! we find out today eek! x