Friday 12 July 2013

On Your Bike

I have been a lucky girl this week and got this as a surprise anniversary gift from my husband! He is now in the good books, needless to say. She is a Dawes Duchess Bike in Roses and I love her.





She is gorgeous and I love the freedom she gives me. We live in a small town where parking spaces are limited and I don't always feel like walking but it's so much fun to hop on the bike down to the high street!

Of course now I'm looking at accessories... I came across the gorgeous Beg Bicycles which not only do the most drool worthy vintage looking bikes but also beautiful accessories such as dog baskets
and bags.

how cute?


yes please...


My favourites I have my eye on are the seat covers


and these stunning lambswool picnic blankets with leather straps.


To. Die. For.

No comments: