Wednesday 30 January 2013

Style Direction

Does your style direction wax and wane? Do you know what your 'style' is? I feel like I'm drawn to different styles constantly.

Lately I love to see spaces filled with glamour and neutrals but I also love rooms that have a rustic feel and I am habitually drawn to the feminine touches of colour...

But what I really love is spaces that balance all of these factors, these are the rooms that take my breath away!

My favourite heart stopping deal breakers:


The feminine chic touch of orchids in any room
Lots of white
Trims and accents of black
Shots of pink or purple
Chunks of amethyst
Faux fur
White or pink roses
Pattern: pretty in pinks, animal always, black and white stripes and dots
Gold frames and accents

Look and love dear readers...




{via}





{links}

No comments: