Monday 12 March 2012

Monday Brights - Zara Home Free Shipping This Week!

Zara Home are offering free shipping all week and as I have my eye on a few of their new pieces, I thought it rude not to have another look...

Here are my two faves from Zara Kids:

This gorgeous kiddies bench - how bloomin' chic!


And this fun rug, it's like abstract art! I think it would be gorgeous in a child's room with white walls

And as for the grown ups I've got a real thing for blue and white at the mo - so crisp and fresh and works gorgeously with pinks, greens, you name it...




I definitely have my eye on this tablecloth - very Black & Spiro



And this velvet cushion which comes in a pletherer of colours for only £9.99!


A gorgeous colour combo that reminds me summer will be here one day...


I love their napkins, I think they have the best range in the UK...






And finally this wee ashtray - no-one in our house smokes but they are so pretty and handy for all sorts of things...


That's my round up of favourites! Happy Monday and happy shopping xx

No comments: