Thursday 11 July 2013

Summer Sun Dresses - The Hot 3

As the sun has really got it's hat out full force here I made a mad dash to the shops and got myself some new sundresses.

I have finally learnt that my body shape suits fit and flare dresses and so for once I was focused and bought for my shape!

There are some GREAT sales out there at the moment and I snapped myself up some bright beauties...

The Oasis RiRi Dress. Down from £55 to £35




I love this dress as it can be worn with lots of different colours. Today I'm wearing it with fluro pink flats.

The New Look floral skater dress. £22.99


This is really lightweight but has a great shape to it and an absolute bargain. Again it goes with any colour shoe you could think of!

The Wallis polka dot dress. Down from £40 to £32.


Pretty Woman dress anyone? I don't usually shop in Wallis but spotted this classic dress and snapped it up. It is very flattering and perfect for a wedding we have coming up. Now where's my white gloves and floppy hat?

No comments: